My ninth challenge

Hey there everyone ! Nice to see you in my blog again :) It's time for my ninth challenge! Let's see what how I completed it.



Imagine you're starting going to the gym your couch wants to make a video of your work-out for his Instagram. How do you feel? Excitement,tension or shyness ? But look around, a thousand of different people take photos and shoot videos of their every day life. It's really common nowadays.
During the quarantine I've started working out ( like all people I guess). Why not to overcome my shyness and show everyone my home training? Honestly, it's a huge challenge for me. Usually I try not to put my whole life on social media. And it's maybe a kind of surprise for people to see a video of my work-out.
So what's the result of it you can ask. As I said before it isn't new to people to see everyday life in social media, so I've got almost no replies. Just some of my friends asked what was happened to me and that's it!
Well, I'd like to say that it's not a big deal to publish some moments if your life. Because it's really difficult now to surprise someone!

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения