My seventh challenge

Don't you forget about my challenges? At the moment I've done 7 out of 10. Do you want to listen to my seventh challenge? I'll talk you a story.



I'm a future English teacher and my main task is to teach other people English, especially children. And, certainly like other jobs this one also helps to earn money. But why not to teach English for free? Just overcome the timidity and advertise a free online English lesson.

To be honest, I've already had some students, but they are children of my family's friends. Actually, I've never published an AD to find new pupils. Especially for free. I published my AD on some websites with no hope to get feedback. First of all, it's summer holidays and almost all people just want to relax. Learning anything? No, it's waiting till September. Secondly, the AD announced a free lesson! Don't you think that it's a joke? Yes, I didn't get any replies. But I found the way and suggested the free lesson to one of my students.

To sum up, it was a curious experience for me. However, I'm happy to help my student. I believe it was a kind of a good deed, isn't it? We all can do something for others and probably our good deeds make someone a bit happier.


By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения