My first challenge

How are you, my readers? My task for this week is to perform my first challenge. I'm speaking about one of my previous posts. You can read it here


So my task is to leave a comment below the photo of a complete stranger. I guess for many people it's not a challenge at all. But I'm kind of person who is timid and often I face situations when I even can't ask a shop-assistant where something is located or can't make an appointment with a doctor.

So I think you want to listen to this story, isn't it?
For this challenge, certainly, I used social network "VK". My choice of a "complete stranger" was very simple. I opened the community of my favourite series "How to get away with murder" and just choose random member of it. It was a girl about 19 y.o. She lives in another city of my country. She is really cute. I left my comment below one of her photos, just writing "You're awesome, wish you good luck!" I was waiting for the reply for an hour, but she didn't answer me. I was a bit frustrated, because I hoped to get something good in return.
But it's not the end! When I'd already forgotten about my challenge, she answered me! This girl write me a message where she asked who am I. I think it's a common reaction to the attention of an unknown person. I just replied her that it was my challenge and so on. The girl laughed and said: "Wow, it's curious task, I'd like to try it too". We had a little chat afterwards.
Actually, niw I believe that we shouldn't afraid to write good things to people, even if you don't knoe them. Just because receiving compliments is a very nice thing and maybe you will make a person a little happier.

Thank you for your attention! I hope if you have the same problem as me, you'll also try this challenge.

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

  1. Well done for not being afraid to complete this challenge! I think you can be proud of yourself for starting your challenges. Good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения