Social Psychology. Part 8

Hello, everyone! I'm glad to write for you again. Today I'm going to tell you about the eighth weel of social psychology course. The topis is "Aggression".


Every person has ever faced the feeling of aggression. It's very complicated to calm down and ignore someone or something that evoke this feeling. But the lectures of this module help to understand and find out the essence of the aggression.  As for me, it's my weakness to keep myself together and not to be annoyed. So these I've found these lectures very helpful and curious. And I hope you'll agree with me.
This week suggests us 10 lectures where we can learn types of aggression, the occurrence of aggression, mechanisms of aggression, factors of aggression, how to reduce aggression and much more.
I've done the test not perfect, but I'm happy with this results. You can see it below.



Hope you've enjoyed the eighth module of Social Psychology course. Leave your comments below and tell me your opinions. See you soon!

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

  1. There is nothing wrong with the fact that you are not getting the maximum score on this test. You're still good!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения