Tips to overcome stage fright

Well, and for conclusion I's like to give some useful tips which can help me, I guess, and you to overcome the stage fright.


I think it isn't such a impossible task to stop your stage fright. The most important thing is practice.

Here I've chosen tips which fits me nad perhaps you'll find them helpful too.

1. Make yourself laugh.
I like to have fun and I can laugh at myself. It helps to relax and enjoy the moment.

2. Dress up.
When you're pleased with yourself, you're more confident and feel good. Just chose your best outfit, make a hairstyle, make up. You're awesome!

3. Use your large muscles.
We are full of energy. We need to move, all our muscles, especially, large can't relax. Just run, jump, punch at a nearby wall, make ugly faces. Then do something with your smaller muscles. You need to relax all your body. I can even advice stretching.


Hope these tips will be in handy for you! See you soon, my readers!

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

  1. Hello, Dasha!

    I believe that these tips are useful and you made the right choice!

    It was great to know your pieces of advice, thank you! Looking forward to your next post!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I hope these tips will help you with your performance. Good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения