Social Psychology. Part 7

 Hello, everyone! How's it going in this "quarantine " time?
Im here again ti tell you about the seventh week of "Social Psychology" course.



Well, as you can see in the picture above, out topic is connected with conflicts and their resolutions.
To be honest, I'm a non-conflicted person, but this module can be helpful for almost everyone, even for me. There are a lot of moments in our life, when we face other opinions and, certainly, they may not coincide with ours. So I believe it's vital to learn more about what is conflict, how it appears and how to avoid and resolve it.
Just watch lectures of this module and you'll see how interesting and informative it is.
Below you can learn my test results fo this week.



Not bad, isn't it? Hope you'll take my advice and find this topic useful.

That's it for now. Wait for your comments! Thanks a lot for your attention to my blog!

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

  1. Great job, Dasha! You progress in the course is amazing! I'm proud of you! It is visible that you like the lectures and dive into them :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения