It's time to "speak up" #4

Hi, my readers! Here is the evaluation of the second speaker. Natasha? my groupmate, gave a speech in ZOOM and her topic is "Creative thinking techniques". Let's see how I find her performance.



1. Introduction

- What technique(s) was used in the introduction? 
In the introduction Natasha explained what she was going to speak about. I think she didn't use special techniques to get attention of the audience. But I liked her motivative reasonings.

- Any link-element? 
Natasha presented her topic with the very beginning, after it she said: "Many people say: “I’m not a creative or a genious”. An interesting fact is that anyone can have great ideas." I think it's kind of link-element here.

- Was the thesis statement given? 
I consider as a thesis statement this phrase: "Today we will speak about HOW to create new product. In fact, there are a lot of ways or methods of creativity development."

- How effective was the introduction? 
Very effective          Average          Not effective         Max 10 pts
10  9  8                    7  6  5               4  3  2  1                      8

2. Body

- How well structured was the information presented? 
Highly organized            Some organization        None
  10      9       8                       7    6   5    4             3  2  1

- What organizational structure was used in the body of the speech? 
Natasha clearly distinguished all three methods, using introductory words, and made the transition between them smoother.

- How understandable was the information (was it clearly explained)?
Very good           Had some problems         Had major problems
10   9   8                  7   6   5   4                          3   2   1

- Quality of point-support (appropriateness, completeness, variety)
Lots of                Some                  Almost no
10   9   8           7   6   5                 4   3   2   1

- Use of facts, illustrations, examples, stories.
Lots of               Some                  None
10   9   8           7   6   5              4   3   2   1

- Was it coherent?
10     9    8   7    6   5   4   3    2   1

Max 10 pts      -      9 pts


3. Conclusion

-What technique(s) was used in the conclusion? 
I can't see any special techniques in the conclusion. But Natasha encouraged her listeners to believe that everyone is unique and creative.

-Were all the steps followed (summary, action, emotional appeal?) 
Almost all steps were followed. 

-How effective was the conclusion?
Very effective         Some conclusion        None
10   9   8                     7   6   5   4             3   2   1

Total points: 26 
Given points: 30


That's all with my evaluations. See you soon!

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения