Clarifying my purpose of my future persuasive speech

Hello again! This post is dedicated to the new task for my public speaking discipline. I should choose topic for my future persuasive speech and answer some questions which help me to clarify my purpose to speak about it.



I want to speak on the topic "Environment".

1. Why should I want to talk about this?
First of all, we all should want to talk about it. Because we should know everything that surrounds us. We have a huge affect on the environment. It's a big problem for us, because we don't know how to behave and care about the planet not to harm it. I believe it's one of the most common topic to speak
 about. I want to express my opinion on it.

2. Why should anybody want to listen to me?
This topic concerns all people living on Earth. People need to know what is really happening and how their actions affect the environment. I believe that soon all people will understand that one of the most important tasks is to preserve our planet. And then people will listen to the voice of the Earth itself.

3. What single message would I want to put across?
I want to show people that if they don't change their attitude to the environment, maybe the planet will be better off without humanity? I want to show how the planet will change if there are no people on it. I want everyone to understand how harmful we are now and that something needs to change.

4. What need in the audience do I want to have satisfied when I have finished speaking?
When people hear the word environment, I think they want to hear something more than"don't throw garbage, don't pick flowers, and so on." People want to know why they shouldn't do this. I will show the consequences of human influence on the planet and show what will happen if none of the people remain on it.

5. When they all walk away what state would I like them to leave in?
Most of all, I want the audience to become aware. So that people understand what needs to change in themselves. A state of determination in actions that will help change this world.

I want to develop the topic "Environment", to make it more powerful. I hope I can do it later.

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения