My second challenge

How are you, everyone? It's time to my second challenge and today I'm going to tell you how I completed it. If you don't understand what's going on, you can read one of my previous post. Click here.



Well, my challenge was to go to the seller in the grocery and ask where something is located. To be honest I've realised too later that I should complete it the first. It's obviously much easier than my previous challenge. But I has no choice. I corrected something and added some difficulties to make it more nervous and complicated. Are you ready to listen to the story? Go!

First of all, I want to say about my changes for this challenge. My task is to ask a shop assistant where is the bananas located meanwhile I stand near them. It's a bit strange, but all in all it's kind of a shame to pretend a stupid girl who can't see anything in front of her eyes.

So every week I go to the grocery to buy some food (it happens about twice a week). I've chosen the superstore near my house. The first trouble was that I couldn't find shop-assistants at all! I was waiting about fifteen minutes (everyone probably thought that I was a shoplifter) before I saw one! I was absolutely happy, because me cheeks were blushing and I thought the security guard would soon kick me out of the store. When I came to the shop-assistant, he was busy, but I didn't care. We stood in front of bananas and I asked where they were. He stopped for a moment, then he silently pointed at them. I started to smile and his face was becoming angrier (I want to notice that he was a very serious and strict man). I didn't know what to do, so I just said: "Thank you" and went out the shop.

I guess it's a strange story and a strange challenge, but I completed it! After it, I was very ashamed and I felt a little stupid, I don't even know if it helped me overcome barriers in communication or not.

Thank you for your attention to this post. Leave your comments about this strange challenge.

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения