Social Psychology. Part 6

How' it going? Well, immediately there is a new post about the course "Social Psychology". Are you ready?


New week is a new module! This time it's the sixth one and the topic "How do we communicate?" I'm certain info in this module will be valuable especially for people who have troubles with communication. Actually these lectures provides things that make you think about how you usually talk with others.
Probably, I faced with some problems. You can judge according my tes results:



 How do you find the sixth week of rhe course? Do you like it? Wait for your comments! Sese you soon!

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

  1. Hello, Dasha!
    It is so good to hear from you!

    I can see your progress. It's so great, that you have such a result!

    Keep it up.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Good evening, Dasha!!! You're doing fine! I liked this module because it is very informative and useful!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения