Challenges

Hey there! How are you? From the title of my post, you can understand that I'm going to talk about challenges. And they are related to my previous post about stage fright.


Our task is to make a list of 10 challenges which will help us to overcome the fear to be in front of the big audience and to chat with strangers.
I guess the degree of confidence and shyness is absolutely different for all people. Honestly, I consider myself as more timid than confident person. So you can decide that my challenges are too easy for you, but now many people there are so many opinions.
Also I'd like to add that now we have quarantine time so I'm not able to communicate with people directly, because I'm almost always at home (except going to the grocery and drugstore).

Here the list of my own challenges from the easiest one to the most complicated:
1. Leave a comment below the photo of a complete stranger;
2. In a grocery go to the seller and ask where, for example, milk is located;
3. Contact an old friend via video link without notifying him;
4. Publish funny photos on Instagram;
5. Offer assistance to an elderly person (carry bags home);
6. Call pizza delivery and ask if they deliver medical masks and antiseptic with pizza;
7. Advertise a free online English lesson for everyone;
8. Conduct a live broadcast on Instagram;
9. Take a video of a workout at home and post it on social networks (I'm new to this business, it's my shame).
10. Practice English during the whole day (even in the drugstore and grocery);

They are very complicated for me, especially the last ones. Hope everyone forget soon about my shame!

Thanks a lot for your attention! Leave your comments if you've ever tried something like that.

By CAMOMILE

Комментарии

  1. Dasha, some of your challenges are difficult for me, too! I wish you all the best to complete them! Hope you will post the results as well. ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Such interesting challenges! I look forward to your new posts about challenges. Good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения